Chiropractic Care Services from Your Manhattan Chiropractor
Chiropractic care is a safe, effective form of preventative care and pain management, so it should come as no surprise that chiropractic care is in high demand from tens of millions of people. Chiropractors are highly qualified practitioners with years of graduate-level education. At NuView Health Medical, we believe in the power of chiropractic care. As your chiropractor near Times Square, we help patients recover from serious illnesses and painful conditions.
Common Conditions that Chiropractors Treat
Chiropractors treat a range of common conditions that affect patients of all ages. At NuView Health Medical, we treat the following conditions:
- Car accident injuries. Car accidents can cause strained muscles, concussion, bone fractures, torn ligaments and other problems.
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a condition that occurs when the neck is jerked suddenly and unexpectedly, causing tiny tears in the muscles and ligaments of the neck. Patients affected by whiplash often take a while to seek chiropractic care because they're unaware that they've been injured.
- Occupational injuries. Occupational injuries like muscle strain, whiplash and ergonomic-related injuries can cause chronic pain for patients. Getting chiropractic care can help relieve patient pain by setting the patient on the path to recovery.
- Herniated disc. A herniated disc is a condition that occurs when the disc between the vertebrae becomes damaged. A herniated disc can cause severe back pain and tingling in the extremities.
...and much more! At NuView Health Medical we help patients of all ages, suffering from a range of injuries and illnesses. From colds and flus to arthritis, we can help reduce your pain so you can stay healthy.
Common Treatment Therapies Used By Chiropractors
At NuView Health Medical we use a variety of treatment therapies to help our patients stay healthy. Below are some of the most common treatments our chiropractors use for our patients:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique we use to realign vertebrae in the spine. Patients benefit from spinal adjustment because this technique relieves pressure the spinal cord and helps communication between the brain and the rest of the body. Spinal adjustment helps patients heal from injuries, reduces patient pain and improves patient health overall.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is used to improve circulation to damaged parts of the body. Massage therapy also helps reduce patient anxiety and relieve muscle tension. Not only does massage therapy lead to improved physical comfort, but it also improves patient quality of life.
- Stretches and exercises. Stretches and exercises help to improve range of motion for patients suffering from injuries.
- Lifestyle advice. We give patients advice that can help them avoid pain and chronic conditions. For patients already suffering from an illness or injury, our lifestyle advice helps patients to avoid exacerbating their condition while they make a recovery.
- Nutrition counseling. Obesity can cause joint pain and other health problems. Our nutrition counseling can help patients meet their weight loss goals and avoid unhealthy weight gain. Nutrition counseling is also important to help ensure that patients are getting the right type of nutrition for their needs.
- Spinal decompression. Spinal decompression is the process of creating negative pressure around the vertebrae. Spinal decompression helps put herniated discs back into place.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care has many benefits! Patients seek out chiropractic care for the following reasons:
- Safe. Chiropractors tailor each treatment to the individual, which makes it safe for everyone!
- Natural and non-invasive. Unlike medications and normal western medicine, all chiropractic treatments are natural and non-invasive.
- No negative side effects. Unlike medication, chiropractic care has no addictive properties or negative side effects.
- Treats pain at its source. Chiropractic care treats patients by healing the body, not by masking the pain.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Manhattan Chiropractor
As your chiropractor serving midtown Manhattan near Times Square in NYC, NuView Health Medical is your source for safe, effective chiropractic care. Out of towners are welcome! We use a variety of effective treatments to heal injuries, treat chronic pain and help patients manage chronic conditions. For NYC chiropractic treatment, contact NuView Health Medical today at (212) 588-0707. We're located right across from Rockefeller Center, between 5th and 6th avenue. We accept a wide variety of insurances and have immediate appointments available.