Welcome to the new patient center for your trusted Bozeman Chiropractors!
We understand that the first visit in a new doctor's office can be stressful. Finding the clinic, learning names and faces, filling out paperwork, and familiarizing yourself with the office is nobody's favorite thing to do after moving to a new area.
We aim to make your first visit to Gallatin Valley Chiropractic of Bozeman as stress-free as possible. This is why we've created this list of First Visit FAQ's:
- How early should I arrive to my
- If you need to fill out paperwork, we ask you arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you've filled out paperwork already, arrive 5-10 minutes prior.
- How long do these appointments
- On average, a new patient visit from start to finish will take 45-50 minutes, including paperwork, registration with the front desk, and treatment.
- What should I bring to my first
- Bring yourself! Also bring along any insurance cards, or referral paperwork if you have it.
- Do I need a referral to see a
- Almost always No.
- There are certain insurance plans which require a referral, and our support staff are familiar which ones these are, and we will let you know if you need one.
- Some outside providers prefer to send patients they are referring with a synopsis of what has been going on. We find this information super helpful! Bring it along if you have it!
- What should I wear to my
- Wear clothing that is flexible enough to do yoga or stretches in.
- Do you take my insurance?
- We probably do! We are in network with many insurance providers, and can check your chiropractic benefits on the phone, or in the office.
- What if I don't have insurance?
- We have done our best to make our fees as transparent and accessible as possible for those who prefer to self-pay for their care.
- How much will this cost?
- A typical first visit consists of both an examination and treatment charges.
- Examinations are a time-based charge, with most simple cases falling under a $60 charge.
- Treatment fees can vary slightly. Depending on the number of areas adjusted, the charges for chiropractic adjusting to the spine are billed at $48-56.
- Check out our full price breakdown HERE
- Do you take x-rays of everyone?
- We do not take full-spine xrays on everybody.
- We refer out to the really great radiology department at the hospital for a number of reasons.
- For example, we refer for imaging if there is history of recent trauma, recent history of metastatic cancer, if we have been seeing someone for a while and they are just not getting better, or if the clinician sees something that we need more information on.
If you're looking for relief, you've come to the right place. We'd be happy to help. Give us a call!
Click here to download our new patient paperwork.
Click here to schedule online now.
Gallatin Valley Chiropractic of Bozeman
626 S. Ferguson Ave. Suite 5
Bozeman, MT 59718